Real heroes wear yellow
Our Employee Ambassadors are the cheerleaders for our business and represent the culture of STS world wide.
Have you worked for us before?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange?
For STS, authentic and personal relationships with our Seasonal Staff is where it all begins. That is why each Ambassadorship begins locally. When you’re an ambassador with STS, you’re not just a member of our team, you’re an extension of our employee brand. You’re part of the family.
As an Employee Brand Ambassador, you help us keep a presence in the local communities and provide us with invaluable feedback.
As a previous STS Leader and Staff, you can share the most accurate information about STS and have a better insight on the messages we should use to benefit our Employee Brand and attract future leaders and staff to the company.
Ambassador Responsibilities could include:
Responsibilities Could Include:
- Develop relationships with your personal network to help build brand loyalty.
- Assist with Job Advertising – Posting Seasonal Positions on local university job portals.
- Participate in open & live panel discussions about the Seasonal Jobs and what they entail.
- Arrange meet & greets in your local community (universities, schools etc.).
- Provide support to our production team with destination meetings and destination information.
- Assist the Recruitment team with various Training events
- Write articles and blogs about STS
- Collaborate with our sales offices to implement sales strategies locally
- Provide feedback from the community to our HQ Recruitment team regarding competitors, market trends, upcoming events etc. You are our eyes and ears.
- Ability to create Recruitment incentives to help drive applicants at your location.
- Identify any marketing opportunities for our Seasonal Jobs through your local area.
- Become a credible product and brand expert.
The position offers:
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of this pilot program and help shape it.
- Growth opportunities to develop professionally and build your future career – maybe even at STS!
- Great Incentives when goals / KPIs are met (To be discussed
- Greater Access to STS Job Opportunities and Destinations
- Financial Remunerations for time spent at Career Fairs, Meet & Greets, Training events
- Access to work on off season trips
Why should you apply:
- Have fun!
- Be a part of an amazing company and culture – It will be a great passionate team of ambassadors!
- Have the ability to directly affect business and the growth of STS
- Gain invaluable professional and sales experience
- Enjoy the fun perks like meeting new people in your area, attending fun events etc.
Do you feel up for the challenge and want to strengthen the STS family? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Send an email to us at email@example.com